Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12, 2012

I know, I know, you are asking "where have you been"?  Well, I've been here all the time, just didn't know how I was going to change the direction this blog is going to take.  A lot has happened in my life since the last time I published anything.

So here goes, my sweet and wonderful Art passed away in December of last year.  So now my life is turned upside down and I need to figure out what I am going to do in my future.

One of the things that I am working on is figuring out recipes and making them gluten free.  I will be posting a recipe each time I blog, and I'm not sure yet how often that will be.  I don't know if it will be daily (I doubt that) or once a week, which seems a more workable deal for me.

I will also be sharing a card that I design using Close To My Heart supplies.  I love making cards and also occasionally scrapbooking.  I am still a Consultant with Close To My Heart and will continue working with their merchandise.

And that's about it for now.  I also have to figure out how to publish this blog, since things have changed here.  So at this time I will show you a card that I made at my last card class.  I hope you enjoy it.





Hugs,
Lynn







No comments: