Well, today was a lazy day (which is not like me at all), but I had the carpet cleaned, and it was either sit in the bathroom or the spare room while the carpet dried. So I, of course, elected to sit in the spare room. And this was mainly because the computer is in this room. But then again, I don't think I would have wanted to sit in the bathroom all day. LOL
So most of the day I have been playing games on FB, which I very rarely do. But it was fun and relaxing. So now I decided to blog since I didn't get a chance yesterday. Nothing exciting happened today, so I will just give you a gluten free recipe and show you another card I designed.
Gluten Free Lasagna
Pam (olive oil flavor)
1 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
32 oz jar pasta sauce (about 4 cups)
1 T dried Italian seasoning (divided)
1 pkg. (10 oz) no boiling - oven ready Gluten Free rice lasagna (I use DeBoles, available at Mother Earth)
1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
¼ C grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 pkg. (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 . Spray 13x9x2 inch baking pan with Pam.
2. Combine ground beef, pasta sauce and 2 tsp. Italian seasoning in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine ricotta cheese, egg, 2 T Parmesan cheese and remaining Italian seasoning in another bowl. Set aside.
4. Place 1 C of sauce mixture evenly in the bottom of the pan.
5. Arrange noodles in a single layer on top of sauce. Spread noodles with 1/3 of ricotta cheese
mixture, 1/3 of mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of of remaining sauce mixture. Repeat 2 more times to make 3 total layers. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake approximately 1 hour or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
7. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This is so good and I hope you agree with me. Enjoy!
And now for another card.
Have a great evening, and sweet dreams to all of you. See you next week.